If you’re heading to a tropical beach, cross-border shopping or visiting family or friends in another province or country your full provincial healthcare plan won’t go with you. That means, if you experience a medical emergency away from home, you’ll be left to arrange for care and pay for it too.
- Emergency Medical Expenses: Covers medical costs incurred due to illness or accident including medically necessary and prescribed emergency evacuation. aid, therapies and diagnostic tests .
- Emergency Medical Evacuation: Evacuation to the home country is covered up to the medical sum insured.
- Repatriation of remains: Covers the funeral expenses or expenses of repatriating the remains back to your home country, in case of death of the insured overseas.
- Emergency Dental Expenses: Covers acute anesthetic treatment of natural teeth.
- Hospital Expenses: Pays a daily allowance as stated in the policy in the event of hospitalisation either due to sickness or accidents.
- Accidental Death: The company will pay the sum insured specified in the schedule in addition to the sum insured specified under the Personal Accident section, If the insured sustains Accidental bodily injury during the course of the journey .
- Flight delay: Compensation if the aircraft is delayed for more than 12 hours than the original scheduled departure time